Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall Fashion Updates from American Eagle

Sorry about the lack of posts but I have updated my closet with a few things from American Eagle Outfitters (store and outline).

1. Ballet Flats

The first item is a pair of Patent Leather Ballet Flats for $39.50. I wanted a cute pair of flats that I could easily wear to work or for the weekend. These shoes are very cute and a little preppy.



2. Tote Bag

What can I say I love tote bags and the colors on this Dorm Tote for $24.50 are so fall cool they just caught my eye and I knew I had to get it. Very cute and has plenty of room for all my stuff.



3. Sweater

When it starts to get a little chilly I reach for a nice cozy sweater and I like this Vintage Cardigan ($49.50) because it's cozy enough but also has a nice structured look so it can double for a nice work sweater.




4. Cute Dress

This Off-Campus Dress ($49.50)is so comfortable and I love the empire waist. I just like this dress it's casual but still conservative enough for work (depending on where you work).



5. A Cute Mini Skirt

I'm a sucker for a mini skirt especially this Academy Skirt for $34.95 (sale, regular price: $44.50). I would only wear this on the weekend paired with a v-neck sweater with a button down shirt underneath or with a fitted long sleeve t-shirt.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Economy of Style said...

The sweater and dress are both cute. I may need to take a look at AE.

5:48 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Yeah, AE has a lot of great clothes there. I'm always finding something especially at a great price.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home