Thursday, August 09, 2007

Frugal Glam Tip: Less is More

Last night, I cleaned and organized my make-up and decided to toss any old products and any products that are just taking up space. I also went through all my hair care products and tossed the ones that were also just taking up space.

After cleaning and organizing, I decided to only purchase shampoo and conditioner once the bottles are empty and stop buying so many different ones. I don't want my bathroom to look like an aisle in Target. I want a nice organized bathroom. I also went through my bath and body products to toss any I didn't want any more.

The old phrase: "Less is More" is really true. I know following this phrase will save me more money in the long run and leave me with a much roomier bathroom.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

I just discovered a great shampoo that I plan on posting about soon.Its Suave-humectant.I think its a copy of Nexxus Humectant.Its wonderful!
Its so hard for me to part with my makeup but I picture that episode on Tyras show with the germs on old makeup.....its a beeline for the trash!

8:37 AM  
Blogger STYLEnosh said...

I just started doing the same thing when it comes to replacing shampoo & conditioner. I don't know why we feel compelled to buy new bottles before we run out. It's not like it's toilet paper or something! LOL

8:46 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

It will probably take a little will power on my part to follow this. If companies created smaller bottles we wouldn't keep buying new ones before the other one's run out.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Probably you are interested in Less is More - Organic Hair Care Products! :)

kind regards, martin

[www.lessismore.at]

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home