Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Bed fit for a Dog

(photo credit: Caddis Pet Products)

As one of my dogs start to get older, she needs something softer to lay on. I looked in Target, Meijer and pet stores but I couldn't find one that I liked. I end up surfing the web and found one I thought would have enough padding for her. I decided to order her the Caddis SuperSoft Max Dog Bed ($46 for large, precious-pets-paradise.com) in the print that's shown dog bone plaid.

What I like about this dog bed is the removable cover that you can easily toss in the washer if it gets dirty.

After it comes in the mail I will update this post. I think she will like it and hopefully will sleep as peaceful as the dog in the photo.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the exact same bed and also purchased it from http://www.precious-pets-paradise.com and our dog loves it. We are thinking of getting a second bed just for her to have a place to lay down in our living room. Good bed!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That bed looks so comfy !I like the idea of the removable cover.
Your dog will love you for life !
I have a dog blog for my dog(?!!more for me than him !).Its frasiersblog.blogspot.com

4:39 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I hope so, she is a great dog.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home