Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Nail Polish for the Summer















I just love the essie nail polishes, like so many because they have a lot of different and unique colors. Plus, they're not that expensive. I absolutely adore the first color (California Coral, $8.00) especially after nice pedicure. I mostly just wear it on toes.

I have always been a fan of pink nail polish. I mostly wear pink or a neutral shades on my fingers. Right now I'm wearing this pink shade (Whisper, $8.00) on both my fingers and toes.

I always try to keep my nails looking neat because one of my pet peeves is to see chipped nail polish especially at work.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

What is your opinion on differant shades for hands and feet ?
I love both shades,the coral would look great against my brown skin.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the coral shade.... for when I get my feet done!!!

TC

8:02 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

For me I normally wear neutral, clear or a pale color on my fingers. But if your not working you can pretty much wear any shade you want on your fingers.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

Read in Glamours June issue that diffirent mani/pedi is the way to go :)! I love pink and red nailpolish. I'm gonna put those on my nails for this summer. I think pink on the hand and red on the toes!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home