Thursday, July 26, 2007

Can it be Old Navy Swimwear for $6.99 Each

I was having a little difficulty with uploading the pictures of the Converse sneakers (I will try to have it ready for tomorrow).

Anyway, this weekend I'm going to be visiting a friend who lives near a beach (I for one need the vacation). I decided to update my swimwear at Old Navy (great sale). I bought the two purple swimsuits that are below (tops and bottoms sold separately each $6.99, regular price $16.50 each) all for less than $30.00 (with tax). I had to really search for my size because of the great prices there was a very small selection.

Don't be fooled by the pictures because the top for the first suit matches perfectly just doesn't look like it on the website. The bottom is pretty normal not to skimpy.




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Corley said...

i love waiting til the middle/end of the summer each year to buy bathing suits for rock bottom prices...those are great prices...though it's a bit too revealing for me...i saw some great deals at Lord & Taylor over the weekend too...i love mix and match bathing suits...thanks for your great bargain tips!!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Designer Swimwear said...

If one wanted to look elegant while on the beach or beside the pool or just basking under the sun, a designer swimwear should be worn. Fashion swimwear has been specifically designed to make a woman look feminine, sophisticated, and most of all, gorgeous.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home