Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moisturizing Body Wash for Dry Skin

Another product that I updated was my body wash. I realized that I had quite a few almost empty bottles in the cabinet and after tossing those I had one left. I decided to try Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash for Dry Skin ($7.99, drugstores) because I wanted to try something different.

This body wash cleansed my skin without living any soapy film and it made my skin nice and soft. Since the weather is starting to get cooler this is a product I really need because I have dry skin. It has a soft scent but you have to smell it for yourself to see if you like it.

I'm going to try to stick to my new "Less is More" motto and not buy another product until they're empty.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

I trust Dove any day !They make the best sensitive body products

6:34 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

What's interesting is I really never purchased that many Dove products.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it really so good for dry skin care?

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home