Monday, August 13, 2007

Cover Girl's Precise Eye Liner

My schedule was so fast paced last week which kind of left me with only a little bit of time to post. This week seems a lot normal paced. I will answer all the e-mails that I recieved last week.

Following last weeks cleaning and organizing, I updated some of my make up and will post my new choices throughout the week. The first product I bought was Cover Girl Line Exact Eye Liner ($5.99, drugstores).

It's great because you can use the tip to create a thin or thick line. This doesn't irritate my eyes which is very good because I wear contacts. This liner goes on smooth without any snags and it dries very quickly so try not to make a lot of mistakes, practice first if your not use to using liquid liner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home