Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Fall Beauty Wish List: Shampoo, Conditioner and Face Mask

I don't really need to buy a lot of products but a few that have been on my Fall Wish List are:

Shampoo and Conditioner
The fall and winter can be quite harsh on my naturally dry hair. I want to try Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner ($18 and $22, sephora.com). It's for hair that is damaged, dry, dull or chemically treated.













Face Mask
I want to try a different face mask to kind of renew my skin from all the summer fun. A mask that is on my Fall Wish List is Apivita Aqua Plus Face Mask with Cucumber ($24.00, bathandbodyworks.com). This mask is suppose to invigorate and moisturize your skin.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HollieMichelle said...

Let me tell you what I just discovered! I have very wavy hair which is color treated and tends to get dry. I've used a lot of very expensive professional conditioners to keep it soft and shiny. I like Redken All Soft (I think I pay about 20 bucks for this). A few weeks ago I bought Pantene Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense conditoner for women of color. I comes in a tube. Although I am a caucasian sun avoider this stuff worked as good or better than the professional products I've used. It doesn't leave me greasy...just shiny and fabulous for 1/4 of the price.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home