Thursday, September 06, 2007

Perfect for Fall: Laura Mercier Lip Evolution

This Laura Mercier Lip Evolution of Colour in Plum Suede ($28.00, lauramercier.com) is so perfect for fall because you get four different shades from a soft pink and pinkish brown for day to a rasin and mauve for night.
The unique thing about this product is it looks like eye shadow but it's actually for your lips. You would think this would feel so dry on your lips but it actually doesn't it has a slightly creamy feel to it. I like it because I can throw this in my make-up bag and not worry about carrying two different lip glosses or lip sticks in my bag.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger STYLEnosh said...

You make a great point about carrying two different lip gloss/stick shades. It seems like lately, I've been carry two lipsticks and a lip gloss in my handbag. I like Laura Mercier but I think I'll try to find something similar for a little cheaper price.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

It looks very pretty

2:17 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Lately, I've been trying to buy products that have more than one color in a pack.

It's my way of justifying the cost.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home