Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Q and A

It's question and answer time. Feel free to leave a comment about the questions.

Q: Do you get paid for your comments?

A: No, this is a not for profit blog. I do not make any money from any company. A while back I removed the google ad from my blog. The only thing I might receive are a few samples to try and I always state whether the item is a gift, sample or if I paid for it. I do not make any money from this site. My opinions are my own.


Q: I'm your typical poor college student and I don't have time to do my hair so I just throw it up in a ponytail all the time. But I think the kind I use is breaking my hair off. What kind do you use?

A: I like to use the Goody Ouchless ($1.99, drugstores), Scunci No Damage ($2.99, drugstores) and every now and then I like to buy the Sephora Snag-Free Hair Elastics (8 for $3.50, sephora stores or sephora.com). They all work good on my hair and are pretty inexpensive. These are the only ponytail holders I use.


I use to do the same thing (putting my hair up) when I was in school (busy schedule), unless I was going out, going to a party or just felt like looking pretty. I would put my hair in a ponytail but I would try to make the ponytail look nice and sleek. If you have some time, try to make it look polished, so you will look great all day (see pictures). If it in your budget I would suggest going to see a stylist to get the ends of your hair trimed. I would also suggest investing in a deep conditioner to use every now and then to keep your hair healthy and strong.














Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Great pony tails. You can also use a headband and a ponytail and it gives a slightly updated look.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home