Friday, January 12, 2007

Tickle Me Pink

What is it about the color Pink the makes your skin look so pretty? I bought this beautiful Arissa Compact Eyeshadow in Tickle Me ($3.75) on drugstore.com. This is a new brand to me because I have never heard of it, but I thought I would give it a try.

The darker pink has a nice vibrant color and the lighter pink adds just a hint of color. My brown eyes seem to sparkle a little bit.

I like to try new products and plus I couldn't pass up such a great deal. The shades blend really easily. I find the quality of the product to be good and not chalky.

It doesn't irritant eyes which is very good (that is my #1 concern).

I'm so happy it's Friday. It feels like it's been a long week. Looking forward to the weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

I love pink. Pink's going to be huge this spring.

7:08 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I know it just seems to make me feel a little happier.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home