Friday, December 29, 2006

A best selling lip gloss? Are you using it.


















I was a little curious about the Tropez Ultra Glaze Lip Gloss ($1.99, Walgreens) because they are always flying off the shelves. I figured if they're always gone must be a great little product.

I bought one of the tubes and it wasn't a bad product.

It goes on smooth and shiny (but not too shiny) and non-sticky. Also, no waxy smell or taste, but, it not likely to stay on long unless you apply a sealer.

I'm sure this is just my issue but I can feel it on. I don't like to feel make-up but it seems to not be an issue for all the other girls who buy it (it's probably just me).

Aside from that it's not bad nor is the price. I think I would buy it again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

I haven't seen this brand of lipgloss here in Canada. Is it only available in the States at Walgreens? I like non-sticky lipgloss. I hate it when wind blows and my hair sticks to my lips.

8:18 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I only seen them at Walgreens.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home