Friday, December 22, 2006

In need of a hair revival


















I have medium to long hair, which tends to become dry near the ends. Even though I use a conditioner for dry hair and a deep conditioner when needed. I still need to use a leave-in conditioner.

I like to try different leave-in conditioners to see how they work with my hair.

So I decided to try, Charles Worthington Results Moisture-Seal Hair Healer Intensive Leave-in Conditioner ($5.99, Walgreens stores).

This product works for dry, permed/relaxed and color treated hair.

It works really great for my hair, the leave-in conditioner is concentrated and contains KERAFLEX (hair strengthening) Complex™ which left my hair feeling stronger, softer and shinier.

I love this product, it's salon quality for drugstore price.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boyfriend commented on how dry hair has been lately hopefully this will work.

thanks for the tip

8:18 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

Leave-in conditioners are a must for me. I've been using Pantene's leave-in spray conditioner. I want to try this one too :)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home