Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Great for Sensitive skin


This might be a little pricey for some but it's really worth it. I like to use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream ($10.59 for 16 oz, drugstores) only during the winter because my skin is sensitive and sometimes need a little help.

I use this only on my body (I have oily facial skin) but it can be used for your face. I would still suggest doing a patch test first to make sure there is no irritation.

It's hypoallergenic, frangrance free and best of all will not leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky.

I would also suggest using just a little bit at a time because you don't need a lot for it to work unless you have really dry skin.

I would probably advise not using if you have oily facial skin because it is a little heavier than a normal facial cream.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home