Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Recovery from dry and damaged hair


I'm a little skeptical sometimes when it comes to products and I want to try them to see if they will work.

That's why when I found Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask ($6.99, drugstores) I decided give a chance.

I decided to use more than the small amount than the directions recommended and left it on longer than recommended because my hair is very dry.

The results were worth it because my hair was really soft, moisturized and healthy. I like to use this once a month to revitalize my dry hair.

My only complaint is the jar is not big enough. I wish it was a 10 - 12 oz jar to get more product.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I also like to use the Triple Moisture Leave in Conditioner.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home