Monday, November 20, 2006

The way to Shiny Healthy hair


During the fall and winter I like to add a leave-in conditioner to my hair regimen. It's extra protection for the harsh elements of the weather, the indoor heat, blow drying and heat styling.

Alberto VO5 Detangle & Shine Leave-in Conditioner ($3.99, drugstores) is great because it not to heavy or weigh down my hair. I feel like my hair is stronger and shiny when I use this leave-in conditioner.

Bonus: It has UV filter to protect against sun damage.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This used to be one of my top two favorite leave-in conditioners, and after they discontinued Herbal Essences' Citrus Lift leave-in, this went to the number one spot. I used it for years, and then recently, I went to the store to buy it, and they changed the bottle and reformulated it!

It's now in a RedStyler bottle with ingredients that build up on my hair, and it has few botanical extracts anymore. I'm glad it works for you, though. I love testing out VO5 products--they're hit-ro-miss, but their good products end up being staples for me. I love their new Tea Therapy line's Smoothing Shampoo and Calming Conditioner!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home