Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Q and A

I received an e-mail with a few questions:

Do you really buy all the products you write about? What do you do with all the products you buy?

Yes, I do buy all the products I write about. When I go shopping, I like to try a few new products to go with my tried and true items. There are so many new products so I try to limit myself to about 3 or 4 items. When I post an entry, I try to let everyone know whether I bought a product, it was a gift or a free sample.

A lot of my products are in 4-drawer cart that I can put in the cabinet under the sink. I also use a few baskets and the rest of the products are on the shelves.

Every 3-6 months I go through my products and toss out the stuff that's gone bad (make-up), that's empty, etc. Then, my bathroom is not filled with a lot of products. Sometimes, I will give away products that didn't work for someone else to try.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the exact same 4-drawer cart. I have it in my bedroom, it really helps me organize my stuff.

P.S. Love your blog! Would you like to change our blog links? I want to put yours on mine. My blog is http://ma-petite-chou.blogspot.com. It's brand new :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Moi, I just added you link. Thanks for reading.

I like your blog, it has a French vibe to it.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home