Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Who knew Bees could be so helpful?



During the fall and winter, the indoor heating system seems to dry out my normally oily skin throught out the day.

Since, I don't want to lug around a bottle of moisturizer in my purse. I carry Burt's Bees Lavender Complexion Mist for normal skin ($9.50, burtsbees.com) with me instead.

It's small, only 4 oz., but it's not a replacement for your facial moisturizer. You're just suppose to use it to refresh your skin when it's starting to look a little out of character.

It contains the essential oils: cedar leaf, bergamot orange and lavender, which are used to hydrate, nourish and moisturize the skin.

The complexion mist is available in three other formulas: Carrot Seed Oil (for mature skin), Grapefruit (for oily skin) and Cucumber Chamomile (for sensitive skin).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home