Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oily Skin Solution



I have a friend who sells Avon part-time and she gave me a sample of Avon True Pore-Fection Skin Refining Mask (Sale: $5.99, Regular: $8.50 avon.com).

This is a great product for those of us who have oily skin for three reasons:

1) It reduced the appearance of my pores

2) Absorbed the oil (without drying out my skin)

3) Left my skin with a matte finish.

Bonus: Leaves skin shine free for up to 8 hours.

I would use this mask once every week or every two weeks to keep my skin in good condition.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it really work? I could really use something like this! My face needs oil control and I don't like keep blotting my face all the time.

11:31 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Moi, I washed my face then put this mask on for about 3 minutes relaxed and rinsed. Then I moisturized my face.

I would just use it once a week so not to dry out my skin. Even though my skin is oily I don't like it to look dryed out.

If you know someone that selling Avon I would ask them for a sample to try it out. Then if you like it you can buy it.

Let me know how it worked for you.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'll definitely give it a try. Sounds like it's pretty easy too :)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Wow, this sounds great. I'll be sure to pick it up sometime.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great product, I have tried it before. Will your Avon rep ship it to Canada for me? email me rvanbommel@cogeco.ca

1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

La vdd se dice que este producto esta descontinuado en Miami fl.pero la vdd me gustaría saber si hay algún otro estado en u.s.a que distribuya este producto tan eficiente para problemas de acné cualquier cosa dejen saber a este correo electronico amendola_David@yahoo.com gracias.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home