Monday, November 27, 2006

Reader's Frugal Glam Product


Here is a review from a reader:

Taking care of her hair is Lisa's main goal. She maintains her relaxed hair by using a few favorite products.

One of Lisa's favorite product to use is Dark & Lovely Moisture Seal Daily Oil Moisturizer ($3.99, drugstores). It restores the moisture and shine while smoothing and protecting her hair.

She likes it because "I only need to use a small amount to make my hair feel healthy and have a natural shine."

Lisa also like to apply a little of this cream to her hair at night, before going to bed to keep her hair from drying out.

If you have a Frugal Glam product you would like to share send me an e-mail: frugalglam@yahoo.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could definitely use a moisturizer like this one for my hair. The winter cold and indoor heat do not help my coarse dry hair. thanks for the tip :)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home