Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Great Alternative to Lipstick and Lip Gloss


I am a lip balm addict. I always carry one with me.

Another favorite of mine is Neutrogena MoistureShine Tinted Lip Balm ($6.39, drugstores), it's really moisturizing and goes on easy with a hint of color. Bonus: SPF 20 for sun protection.

I like it because the color is sheer and natural, making my lips look very pretty. It's also great for days when you don't feel like applying lipstick or gloss this is a great choice because you get color and a little shine combined with moisturizers.

Some users may or may not detect a slight taste. I did not taste anything unpleasant but you have to try it for yourself to see.

Also, some have said that the product may become soft. I found that it's less likely to soften in your purse than in your pants pocket.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. As of late, I've been vowing to only use lip balm/lip gloss/lipstick that has SPF. This one sounds great.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home