Monday, December 11, 2006

Reader's Frugal Glam Product


G. is a sophomore at Boston University and to save money she buys a lot of her party clothes at Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Charlotte Russe.

She says "I can buy a lot of the trendy clothes without going into debt" and "I look as pretty as all the other girls except I'm not broke. "

As for beauty products G.'s favorite lip gloss is Cover Girl Wetslicks Lip Gloss in Fire Fly ($5.00, drugstores). "I like it because the color makes my lips look Hott!!"

If you have a Frugal Glam product you would like to share send me an e-mail: frugalglam@yahoo.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G is a smart girl! :D

11:54 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Marinamode,

Shoes are a girls best friend. Would you like to do a link exchange?

Let me know.
BeautyGirl

5:15 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Moi,

If you have a frugal glam product or tip you would like to share, please send me an e-mail: frugalglam@yahoo.com

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home