Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Safe All Purpose Cleaner


I buy this Method Cucumber All Purpose Cleaner ($2.99, Target) because many of the all purpose cleaners out are so strong that they make me cough or I have to hold my breath just to use them.

It doesn't smell like the average cleaner, it has a fresh cucumber scent (reminds me of the Bath and Body Works Cucumber Mellow scent).

I like that it smells great but it really works, whether your using it from the kitchen to the bathroom.

Bonus: It's made from all natural ingredients and is biodegradable.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute bottle! It doesn't even look like an all-purpose cleaner. Those things usually smell vile. I should get one for my husband, maybe then he'll clean the bathrooms more often ;)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home