Monday, December 18, 2006

How to Shine at a party


Saturday, I went to a holiday cocktail party and wore a classic little black dress.

I carried my favorite Samantha clutch/hand bag from Nina Shoes ($59.95, ninashoes.com) that I got as a gift.

I received a lot of compliments and was asked "Where did you buy that?" throughout the night.

The only thing I would probably change is the logo lining. It's not a big deal, I'm just not big on logos. I love carrying it, I feel so retro chic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Ooh love the clutch! It's a classic. You must've looked great at the party with this clutch :D

3:17 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thanks, my dress was simple and I thought my bag would at least make me stand out from all the other seas of black dresses.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home