Thursday, December 21, 2006

Calming Itchy Tags


I'm sure everyone has a shirt with a scratchy tag and you get so tired of it, you cut it off, then you can't remember how you are suppose to clean it.
Hollywood Fashion Tape has created another great product Hollywood Tag Tamers ($8.95, 24 in a box in two different sizes, hollywoodfashiontape.com).
It's a clear adhesive and hypo-allergenic and fabric friendly, which means will not irritant your skin or most clothes.
I received a sample and tried it on my favorite shirt (with the most irritating tag). I didn't feel a thing. The only thing I was worried about was taking off the Tag Tamer from my shirt. No worries needed because it didn't mess up my shirt.
However, this is very important information off the box, don't forget to REMOVE the Tag Tamer before: washing, dry cleaning or ironing garments. Also, PRETEST delicate fabrics.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

That is such a great idea! I cannot tell you how many tags I have ripped off and then ruined the top! Cool blog I am going to link to yours and it would be great if you linked to mine :).

9:06 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Hi Dinah,

I just added your blog (which is really great).

3:43 PM  
Blogger What's Haute said...

great idea! i'll have to buy it.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home