Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Look Good while during something Good



As I have stated in previous posts, I love lip gloss.

Another favorite of mine is M.A.C. Tinted Lipglass VIVA GLAM V ($14.00, maccosmetics.com or wherever M.A.C. cosmetics are sold).

It's goes smooth and with a shiny finish. It's a perfect nude shade with just a hint of pink, but the real reason I love this lip gloss is all the proceeds go to the M.A.C Aids fund.

I feel like I'm doing my part everytime I apply this.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

I love Viva Glam. I just got NARS lip lacquer in baby doll I love it!

7:54 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Fashion Kitty,

I heard good things about the NARS Lip Lacquer and I'm going to give it a try.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I love MAC and this look like a great color for everyone.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home