Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wish List Item 2: Perfect for the Girly Girl


Another Wish List item of mine was Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray ($35.00 for 1.7 oz).
I smelled a sample of this and knew I had to have it. It's sweet without being too sweet and girly. I smell hints of cotton candy and other sugary delights.
I would leave this spray for daytime (you would want something sexier for night).
From the description:
Pink Sugar begins with sugary sweet notes of cotton candy, strawberry, raspberry and orange which fade to reveal sensual mid notes of lily of the valley, fig leaves, and barbe-a-papa. The scent finishes on rich, soft base notes of vanilla, amber, musk, and woods.
What I also like is how the scent pleasently lingers. If you have tried or have this product, please let us know what you think?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger shazsnod said...

OWN IT!!!!!!! i got it for cristmas and im a 35 y/o mother of 2 and it makes me feel hip and young again. I was going to get cherriflip kitten kisses but this is a TINY bit more grown up.
yummmmmmmm.
s
ps what is a barbe-a-papa?

4:15 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Wikipedia says it's cotton candy. Funny huh

4:48 PM  
Blogger shazsnod said...

so> did you get some pink sugar?????
try www.cherriflip.com for some kitten kisses too. You'll love it, and talking up a Canadian company will make you my hero.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Vitamin Supplement Tips Report Now! and get your health back fast!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home