Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wish List Item 2: Perfect for the Girly Girl


Another Wish List item of mine was Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray ($35.00 for 1.7 oz).
I smelled a sample of this and knew I had to have it. It's sweet without being too sweet and girly. I smell hints of cotton candy and other sugary delights.
I would leave this spray for daytime (you would want something sexier for night).
From the description:
Pink Sugar begins with sugary sweet notes of cotton candy, strawberry, raspberry and orange which fade to reveal sensual mid notes of lily of the valley, fig leaves, and barbe-a-papa. The scent finishes on rich, soft base notes of vanilla, amber, musk, and woods.
What I also like is how the scent pleasently lingers. If you have tried or have this product, please let us know what you think?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

OWN IT!!!!!!! i got it for cristmas and im a 35 y/o mother of 2 and it makes me feel hip and young again. I was going to get cherriflip kitten kisses but this is a TINY bit more grown up.
yummmmmmmm.
s
ps what is a barbe-a-papa?

4:15 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Wikipedia says it's cotton candy. Funny huh

4:48 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

so> did you get some pink sugar?????
try www.cherriflip.com for some kitten kisses too. You'll love it, and talking up a Canadian company will make you my hero.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home