Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Classic Cardigan with a Twist


Happy Day after Christmas

After wearing this Behnaz Sarafpour Classic Ivory Lace Trim Sweater ($29.99, Target), I realized that this has become one of my new favorite sweaters.

I have worn it with a black strapless dress, t-shirt and jeans and with a thin high neckline shirt (turtle neck shirt) and pencil skirt.

It's a classic cotton cardigan with a twist of sophistication with the lace, that can be worn casual or formal. It's great for work, school or just lounging around the house.

If you can find it after the holiday, pick one up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

So many looks that you can pull off with that cardigan.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Moi said...

Awww, I wonder if I can find it (or a similar cardigan) here 'cause we don't have Target. It sure looks like a great buy!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home