Saturday, December 23, 2006

Q and A

I normally don't post on Saturday but I have two questions I received, that I wanted to answer:

Q: Don't you ever get tired of trying new products?

A: No, I absolutely love it. It's so much fun to try out different products. Maybe one day I will get to the point of product fatigue, but I hope I don't.


Q: I normally have clear skin but I get those "period pimples" what can you suggest that doesn't cost alot?

A: Luckly, I've have been blessed (thanks mom and dad) with clear skin (it's oily, but I rarely if ever get a pimple). But, when I do feel one starting to form, I like to use The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil ($7.50, The Body Shop stores). It's one of my tried and true beauty products. It's a small bottle, but you don't need to use a lot for it to work. It has a natural scent kind of woodsy smell, but the scent does not linger.

After, washing your face dab a little of this on the area, wait a few seconds then apply your facial moisturizer. I hope it works. There are other uses for this product but I just use it for the pimples.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I would have never thought to use that, I am going to have to give it a whirl.

1:07 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I have been using this since High School.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home