Wednesday, January 03, 2007

American Girl offers more than just dolls


I love lip balm and I found this, American Girl realbeauty inside and outâ„¢ Flavor Blastâ„¢ Lip Balm in Mango Tango ($4.50, bathandbodyworks.com) at the Bath and Body Works website.

I know these are geared towards little girls because they're from the American Girl line but I really like the cute little container and the mango taste (not to overpowering and great taste).

It's also a great product for keeping lips moisturized and soft. It gave my lips a nice hint of shine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I like the little tin.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

How cute, reminds me of the old-fashioned candy :) I'm a sucker for cosmetics in cute packaging.

2:36 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I think I'm going to have to stop buying lip balms before they take over my organizer :).

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home