Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yummy treats for your lips

Pretty much everyone knows I love all types of beauty products. I thought it was very sweet of my aunt to give me this mark. Juice Gems Gift Set ($12.00, avon.com).

The names of the glosses alone are yummy: crème caramel, chocolate fondue and buttercream brioche. But they taste yummy as well. Each color looks amazing and shiny. They are non-sticky or heavy, which I love.

The gift set comes with this sexy little pouch. I consider this a very sweet gift.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Hmm...my mom buys Avon stuff from her friend. Perhaps I can put in a request. I like the pouch too. so cute.

7:18 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Let me know what you think of them.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..those lip glosses look super-cute in that little pouch :)
i'd also recommend to anyone the fruity mark lip glosses from avon..juice gems. the lip glosses are so glossy and light-weight but just a little sticky. cute stuff.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home