Monday, January 08, 2007

Mascara that Lift your Lashes and one that itches

Over the weekend, I was trying to find a mascara that would make my short lashes look longer. I decided to try the Max Factor Lash Lift ($6.00, drugstores), that a friend told me about. The surprise was it actually worked, making my lashes look fuller and longer.

I like it because it's very light weight and doesn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). This mascara also gave a natural look to my lashes and didn't make them look dryed out.

However, another mascara I bought really did irritate my eyes was the Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara ($6.50, drugstores). I found that the rubber bristles hurt and was hard on my eye lashes. When the mascara dried it started to make my eyes itch. I had to quickly remove it. I also tossed it in the garbage. The only thing I can say that I did like about this masaca is it didn't clump.
Remember these are my opinion on products that I've tried maybe they work for you and not for me or vice-versa. I just want to give my opinion and I would love to read yours.
Leave a comment about these two mascaras. We want to read your opinions.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Is the Max Factor Lash Lift mascara smudge-proof? i'm forever searching for one that is smudge-proof because my eyelashes touch my eyelids especially after i curl them. That smears the mascara and I get the racoon eyes :(

9:55 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I used the regular version but there is a waterproof one and that should be smudgeproof.

I would try that one.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home