Monday, January 15, 2007

Movies and beauty


Over the weekend, I invited some friends over for a movie day. We each selected a movie to watch. These are the movies we watched (in no certain order):
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. The Hills have Eyes.
We figured why not make ourselves look pretty while watching movies. I decided to give myself a manicure and the color that I've been wearing lately is the OPI Classic Shades Nail Lacquer in Tutti Frutti Tonga ($7.50, drugstore.com). It's a soft pretty pink.

But no matter what color or nail polish brand I use I always put use Sally Hansen No Chip - Acrylic Top Coat ($3.99, drugstores). It makes it seem like I have professional manicure when I just sat at home and did them myself.
Another friend polished her nails too while the other two put on face mask. We just sat around watching movies, laughing and relaxing.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Sally Hansen's No Chip is a must for me. I love it, I can't live without it as long as I paint my nails.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog too! It's good to see someone else out there that feels the same way I do! So how does this work, i make a post about you and you do the same? sorry, i'm relatively new at this!

8:33 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Hi Shopahaulic,

Thanks for visiting my site. Oh, there is nothing to be sorry about I'm still kind new at this too.

For the link exchange, add my blog address (http://www.frugalglam.blogspot.com) to your link sidebar and I'll do the same with your blog address.

I'll add this post to your blog.
Thanks and take care

5:34 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Moi,

I have tried other top coat but the Sally Hansen's No Chip is the best.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I have tried other Sally Hansen's nail stuff and I need to try the no chip.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Miss A said...

Love the blog! Also love the OPI line of cosmetics!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home