Thursday, May 10, 2007

Staying Dry While Under Pressure


I recently had a job interview and knowing I was probably going to be a little nervous. The last thing I want to worry about is a little sweat (yes, everyone does it but no one wants to really talk about it.)
I decided before hand to use Behind the Seams Pretty Underarm Protection ($10.00 for 12, hollywoodfashiontape.com).
It protected my shirt and I didn't have to worry about anything besides the interview. It's easy to use because of the self-adhesive backing.
The benefits of using this product is:
· Preventing embarrassing underarm wetness
· Protecting fabrics from permanent stains
· Keeping underarm odors off clothing
· Saving on dry cleaning bills
If you're using this product let us know what you think of it?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a product everyone can use! Thanks for the tip because I've never even heard of it before. I could have used it yesterday on my flight. Airport travel has always made me anxious. :o)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

seems cool...i want some!

7:00 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I like finding different things sometimes they don't work but most times they do.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home