Friday, April 27, 2007

Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronzer


















Even though it's not exactly summer yet, I still like to find summer like products.
I bought Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze Highlighting Dust in Gold'n Glitz ($3.95, drugstores) for a little subtle glow to my face.
I was a little surprised because I was expecting it to look a little funny on my face but it just seemed to blend in.
I just wanted buy something a little fun and the price isn't to bad. Test it to make sure it goes with your complexion.
Just use only a little bit for a subtle glow and use a blush or an oversize brush for more control and to get a light coverage.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Othalia said...

I love those Bonne Bell Bronzers...they are so subtle but the price is always so affordable!

4:44 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

It kind of reminds of this L'Oreal Bronzer that I used last year.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a Bad Idea for Skin Care!
Skin Brushing

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home