Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Instant Manicure in a Bottle


















I don't always have time to give myself a manicure or to get one. However, while walking through the make-up aisle in Walgreen I lucked apon Sally Hansen Natural Shine Instant Nail Finish ($5.99, drugstores).

It comes in two tints: clear and pink. I bought both to try at home. It's easy to use and dries quickly with a nice shine to it.

It's small which means you can tote it around in your bag.

This will not take the place of a manicure (at least for me), but it's great for when you want your nails to look great but don't have time for that full on manicure.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger What's Haute said...

i love it...i'm getting it

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I like Sally Hansen products and have been using them forever!

7:53 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I have quite a few bottles of SH colors that I really love wearing.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I'll have to try that. I love Sally Hansen nail polish myself.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bronwyn said...

thanks!

here's some more good ideas

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home