Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Perfect for a Black Tie Event or that Special Date


















I am looking forward to the weekend. I volunteered to help my friend with a charity fundraising event. I am happy that I will have a couple of days to relax and also helping to raise money for a non-profit organization.

It's a black tie event. So, I had been searching around trying to find a great little black dress. I ordered this dress from J-Crew for $79.99 (original price: $125.00). I thought this dress would be perfect for the event.
In college, I spent twice that amount on just a formal dress for sorority formals and I would only wear the dress once. I would buy a new dress for each function, I never like wearing a dress more than once.
Anyway, I think this dress is classy, professional and just a touch of sexy (without being overt).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home