Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lipstick: Good Staying Power but Too Drying


















I usually am pretty fond of Max Factor products but I was not really pleased with the Max Factor Lipfinity Lipstick ($8.99, drugstores).

The color looked pretty in the package, so I thought I would give it a try. I followed the two step directions to apply a thin coat of color and let it dry completely before going on to the second step. After it dried I applied the topcoat which is suppose to add moisture and shine to your lips.

The color looked pretty on but my lips felt so dry. Throughout the day as instructed I kept applying the topcoat to keep my lips moist but that didn't really work. It was a good thing I was at home instead of out because I would of been so embarrassed about my dry lips which are never dry.

I had to go to the bathroom and take it off because I just could not take the feel of the dryness anymore. However, one good thing about this product is it really does stay put.

Even though this product did not work for me doesn't mean that it didn't work for you. Remember these are my opinions on products I just want to give my honest opinion and I would love to read yours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home