Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mixed Reviews for Pantene Ice Shine


I decided to try Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo & conditioner ($3.99 each, drugstores) and I was very disappointed with the shampoo because my hair felt worse after I washed it. My hair is healthy, thick and naturally dry but not desert dry. My hair felt dried out.
The one thing I liked about the shampoo is it removes product build-up and that's what it should be marketed as instead of a shine shampoo. My hair felt a little to stripped of it's natural oils. I think it could be too harsh on hair that is dry and damaged.
However, I really thought the conditioner worked pretty well. I left it on for about 5 minutes to really let it soak in.
All in all I would Not re-purchase the shampoo again but maybe the conditioner.
Remember these are my opinions on products that I've tried maybe they worked for you and not for me or vice-versa. I just want to give my opinion and I would love to read yours.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah man! that's too bad. I recently purchased the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. I must say it is absolutely fabUlous!!! Give it a try. I hope you like it.

oh... I love Love your blog... Keep up the good work!

10:36 AM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

I've never liked Pantene. Every different type dries my hair out line CRAZY. I use Redkin. I think it's amazing and affordable.
You're blog is wicked!
-Alex
ps-love the Abercrombie top from a few posts ago.

9:04 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thank you for reading, maybe I'll try one of the products you suggested and review later.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home