Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Who knew Silk could be so Sexy?






















While watching Charmed the other day I got inspired to update my sexy party tops. I ordered this Silk Keyhole Halter Top from bebe.com for $69.00.
I don't have as much time as I use to for going shopping especially for non-work clothes.
I think this shirt is going to look great for the summer. It's classy and sexy and not slutty or skanky.
It might cost more than I would normally spend on a evening shirt but gone are days of partying with frat boys and attending college parties. This halter top has a classic look to it and will last quite a few seasons.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute top

4:40 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

Bebe has such sexy yet elegant tops. This is a great buy! You'll look sophisticated for sure.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home