Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Natural Whitening Toothpaste




















As you know I love trying something new or different.
I wanted to try Nature's Gate Organic Raspberry Mint Whitening Toothpaste with fluoride ($6.99, natures-gate.com) because it's natural and organic plus I've always used a toothpaste from the three national brands. Why not try something new?
The texture doesn't feel gritty but smooth like regular toothpaste. The flavor of raspberry mint is very refreshing and different.
I recommend this toothpaste to those bored with the national brand and want to try something different.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Raspberry mint? mmmm sounds tasty. I like this toothpaste's packaging.

3:41 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I think packaging reminds me of old movies.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Dentists Torrance said...

Thanks for sharing. I think that, flavor and nice packaging aside, the most important thing to consider is a toothpaste's ability to clean and protect the teeth.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home