Friday, March 02, 2007

Hydrating Lipstick

Right now I am interested in different shimmer products. I don't like the products that look as though they are full of glitter. I like it to be subtle.

Ulta's hydrating shimmer lipstick ($8.00, ulta.com or Ulta stores) is a product I wanted to try. I purchased the lipstick in apricote shimmer and thought the color was very pretty.
I applied it in the morning and by lunch my lips were not dry but surprising moisturized. I normally don't buy lipstick, I'm a lip gloss addict, but I really like this one.
According to the description: ULTA's exclusive hydrating lipcolors contain lanolin oil to condition and soften your lips with every use. The shimmer formula adds glistening pearl highlights to your lips.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

The color looks really pretty in the picture. I like lip sticks that wear like lip glosses bt with fuller color.

8:45 PM  
Blogger What's Haute said...

nice color...i like ulta

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home