Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dry Scalp Relief


Sometimes, my scalp can become a little dry and I like to use AVEDA Scalp Remedy ($12.00, aveda.com) to help.
The first time I used it, my scalp tingled but it also felt like it was also cooling it. I know that this is for the scalp but it left my hair so soft. You are only suppose to use just a little bit and massage it into your scalp and don't rinse it out.
It's a small bottle and a bit pricey but you don't have to use a lot for it to work. You only need to use it 1-2 times a week until your scalp feels better, a little goes a long way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

I need this. My scalp itches like crazy these days. I've been slathering on conditioner, but that doesn't seem to help. I should give this a try.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home