Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Products I use from Clinique



Lately, I have been obsessed with getting the perfect Bridget Bardot eye look. I bought Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black ($14.50, Clinique). It's small and a little expensive (I just adjusted my beauty budget) but I heard such good things about it. It's very easy to use and goes on effortless. I felt like a movie star because the liner look really great.


Another Clinique product that I buy seasonally is Clinique Clarifying Lotion (6.7 oz for $11.00, Clinique). I only buy this during the summer because I like to use a creamy exfoliate during the winter.
Also, the price is rather high but it does really work so I just limit my use to the summer. It's so easy to use and all you have to do is pour a little on a cotton ball and you will see dead skin cells wiped off.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Does the Clarifying lotion have alcohol in it? My skin doesn't like anything that has alcohol.

7:03 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I believe it does for number #4 but I don't think the clarifying lotion #1 does because it's for normal skin.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home