Monday, February 05, 2007

Pink can be Authoritative


The weekend was so cold I didn't go any where. I enjoyed staying home watching TV and spending time with my family.
Sometimes I think my mom has ESP, because I was looking at this Nadalie Shirt by Lilly Pulitzer (celearance: $68.00 regular:$105.00, inthepink.com or where ever Lilly Pulitzer apparel is sold) last week and then I get a "just thinking of you" gift (and it's not even my birthday) from her and it's this shirt.
Maybe I had the website up, who knows. This is a great shirt for work especially if you work in a corporate setting and you want a little color and your personality to shine through.
Thanks mom

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shirt! Your mom seems so sweet... how nice of her.

Morysmiles - NJ

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh that shirt is greatt i love the stripe work!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

That was so nice of her. I really adore the color and the stripes and well Lilly is just fab!

9:30 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

As you get older you realize how special your family really is to you.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home