Thursday, January 25, 2007

Chamomile and Green Tea a Tough eye make-up remover


My aunt (the one who introduced me to The River Soap Company products) who is into organic and green living has given me another product to try, Earth Science Chamomile and Green Tea Eye Make-up Remover ($6.50, veganunlimited.com).

It's very non-irritating and took off all my make-up without leaving any sticky residue around my eyes or making the skin around my eyes feel tight. It's fragrance free and no artificial coloring added.
Also, I didn't need to use a lot of it for it to work. Even if you are not into green living this is a great product to at least try.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

I love anything that has green tea in it.

9:16 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Yeah the smell is not overpowering

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home