Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Paves Offers Flawless Straight Hair



Now that the weather is back to being really cold. My hair has some static issues and my scalp is a little dry. I always like to try new products, so I bought Paves (Jessica Simpson's hair stylist) Professional Flawless Straight and Narrow Repairing Relaxing Balm ($5.99, Walgreens or Ulta.com).

It's a little different than the products that normally use because it's a gel based instead of cream. It kept my hair straight (didn't have to use my flat iron that often) and smooth.

The unique thing about this relaxing balm is the burdock and ginseng extracts added to revitalize hair to stimulate hair growth (from description).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

say what you will about J. Simpson, her hair always looks great.

8:47 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I have yet to see pictured with bad hair

2:42 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I saw this and wanted to try it and maybe I should...thanks

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home