Friday, January 19, 2007

5-minute Face for Dinner with Friends

Last night, I was going out to dinner with some friends but I didn't have time to go home. I also didn't have my make-up bag with me.


Anyway, Luckly there was a drugstore on my way and I quickly bought eyeshadow, lip gloss and mascara. It took less than 5 minutes to look pretty.



I bought the Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Sophisticated Wine ($5.99, drugstores). I love the spongy applicator tip because I used the tip to line my eyes and the side to put the powder on. It's a pretty good product and it's easy to use.



The lip gloss I bought was Bonne Bell Lip Lites Lip Gloss in Cappucino ($3.50, drugstores). It's a great nude lip gloss with an amazing flavor. The color complimented the eyeshadow rather well. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky. I use to buy Bonne Bell when I was younger maybe I'll try more of these lip glosses.



The last thing I bought was Cover Girl Triple Mascara in Black ($5.99, drugstores). This was easy to put on even under time constraints (I don't like to be late) and it did not irritate my eyes.















Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Was the Bonne Bell lip gloss sticky?

3:15 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

It didn't feel sticky to me. If it does feel sticky to you, I would wear it over lip balm and that should make it non-sticky.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

I also use CoverGirl's Triple Mascara. I still need to curl my lashes first, but the mascara really keeps the lashes curled, unlike many other mascaras that just weigh down the lashes. It's a pretty decent mascara.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home