Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rachael Ray to the Rescue


I feel like I'm so busy that I barely have time to scramble together meals let alone healthy meals. So, I decided to buy Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Get Real Meals: Eat Healthy Without Going to Extremes ($13.57, amazon.com).
I got it a few weeks ago and I have found some time to prepare a few meals. I'm not really a take out food person, I like take out just not all the time. I would prefer to eat an amazing meal in a nice restaurant every now and then.
Why is this considered a Frugal Glam product? It's saving me money by cooking and eating at home, in which I can do something else with the money.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Have you made anything from it?

12:23 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I used a burger recipe and chicken with peppers recipe (I used chicken instead of pork).

The hardest thing is just trying to find time to cook but at least I have enough for lunch.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home