Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tea and Conversation


Sunday afternoon, I went to a Tea Party and had good time. The invite stated that this was a casual attire affair.

So I wore my V-neck top that I got from Anthropologie ($78.00) with dark wash jeans, black fitted blazer and black boots. I put my hair up in a loose/messy bun and wore silver hoop earrings.
My friend gave all the guest a pink or purple box with a cupcake and a pink shoe cookie as a exit gift.
That was a good way to end the weekend. I had a chance to meet some new people (since I only knew the host) and enjoy delicious treats.






Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Awww a tea party, that sounds like a lot of fun. People don't do tea parties anymore these days.

That's a beautiful top from Anthropologie by the way.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that shirt!

5:59 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thank you I love it too, I consider it a good investment piece.

I don't clothes shop to often, I try to buy classic clothes most of the time (80% classic and 20% trendy).

5:40 AM  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

what a great parting gift idea! and your outfit sounds fantastic, wish we could see a picture of the final product

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute...
Marina

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home